Monday, April 07, 2008

Just Wondering...

You know when you're at work and you have piles of papers and files covering the beautiful wooden texture of your luxurious governmental desk (6aal)...
You know when you start wondering and questioning yourself ever silly question you have just to keep yourself entertained....
So I was wondering...
What would happen if I spilled thick sugary Turkish coffee on the contract I'm studying?
I did it once, but the papers were yellowish, this time they are white...
When they were yellowish, we (I, the consultant, and the colleague who's work I ruined; the one who yelled and almost swore at me) wiped it off with Kleenex. Kleenex can be a useful tool, even more useful than when you have a stuffed nose.
But what would I do with white paper? What? What?
What would my boss do?
They will fire me. Yes, they will, I am Kuwaiti, and Kuwaitis don't get fired, but they will!
 
 
Ohh, yes, isn't that what I deeply, wishfully, wish and aspire for?
 
 
Ohhhhhh yessssssssss
 
 
I am relieved......
 
 
I have hope now....
 
 
I am ready now to get back to work.....
 
 
 
 
Happily :D

5 comments:

Shurouq said...

LOL
Quit your job and come join us here.. Our desks have "beautiful wooden texture", and we serve coffee too.

Seriously now.. You're too smart and talented to be stuck in a job you don't like.. Are you considering other options?

Thanks for the laughs, Flaminoliya :*

Anonymous said...

LOOOL intay raheeba Flamflooma :***

So, I just fought back ten minutes ago against the Wicked Witch of the East at work. I reached deep down inside myself to search for, found, and then channeled my inner Kuwaiti witchy woman. She was there, my inner Kuwaiti witchy lady and she said very clearly in no uncertain terms:

"HELL TO THE NO"

So I went to my big big boss and told him everything.

And I won.

I won!

Ha!

("I shot the sherrif, but I swear it was in self defense..oh nooo hoooo!" hehehehe)

Big Pearls said...

I'd like a beautiful desk too!

Jewaira said...

See the therapeutic benefits of blogging? ;-)

Ms. D said...

didnt u like quit last yr?