Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Template

I've finally changed my blog template. I've been looking since 2004! :P
Though the girl on display has no resemblance whatsoever with me, but at least I've found a soothing color for the background while having white for reading at the same time. There are so many blogs out there that I have difficulty in reading just because of their annoying template or colors.

Now, I've gotta find one for Kuwaiti Cosmo. Maybe changing the template would make me go back to posting. A new room brings new ideas.

3 comments:

Ra-1 said...

Hehhe mabrook

Deema said...

I think if you check the Java script of the template you can make that image disappear (if you don't want it)

but nice :) refreshing!

Flamingoliya said...

Deema
it took me 6 years to change the template. 3ad ni6ray 3alama afachich 6alasim el java :p
glad you like it :)

Rawan
allah ebarik feech, akheeran :)