1. I'm single.
2. This picture (click click) resembles my mood in the morning.
3. I had a depressive talk with my friend who was pmsing about valentines and my mood radically changed to this:
4. I had to do something special. My friend wanted me to visit her, and I didn't want that on this day. So I decided to bond with my nephew.
5. I fed him mushroom soap for dinner (he's 2 and it was my first time, shame on me). I found out that he's a mushroom lover just like his aunt (me). I sacrificed the very few mushroom slices in the soap for him (I don't usually do that). I felt weak for his (abi masloom) request.
6. We watched Tom & Jerry. He didn't let me watch Oprah (Opla), although he likes her show.
7. We spent sometime reading flip flop books. I made sure like always that he recognizes flamingos. Only this time I didn't find the flamingo's flip flop head. Bird flue maybe?
8. We went to my room, sat on my bed, played old mcdonald's song and danced.
9. I chatted with Salty. He enjoyed the fish background and wanted to hold the fish so bad (I need a screen cleaner now). He liked MSN winks. Whenever I changed the window, he said (abi sautti abi sautti.. sautti hilwa).
10. He ate my raisins, and chocolates.
11. He almost ate my pink silly putty thinking it's strawberry :/
13. HE FARTED. It smelt so bad that I thought he pooped.
14. We hugged and kissed.
15. I spent quality time for the first time and found out how a great kid he is.
16. The feeling was mutual, cos for the first time he didn't want to leave :)
17. This is my impression now:
On a side note. I don't believe in celebrating Valentines. Love must be celebrated everyday. But when I see the whole world celebrating it. When I see the lovely chocolates, red hearts, teddy bears, and all Valentines specials in the markets, it appeals to me. So in the end, it seems to be a celebration of goodies mostly enjoyed by merchants. I have to admit though that this celebration brought me close to my nephew.
oo Tisbi7oon 3ala 7ob, 3ala golat Dr. Fawziya Duree' :)