Friday, May 06, 2005

Oh Dusty Days

So it was a dusty gloomy day. Nothing to do, no where to go except to ..... where I was so hungry and ordered ....... which made me so thirsty that I drank .........
I was full but I couldn't help but share her with her ........... I finished my meal but something was missing. I had a headache so I drank .............. I couldn't drink it alone so I ordered ............... along. They should always be combined even if I was full. BUT then I was not only feeling sleepy but also FULL. So I drank .............. On our way home, I was hardly opening my eyes to drive, while she was lying beside me with her mouth wide open; half a sleep.



Rearrange the pics ;)

7 comments:

Purgatory said...

bel3afya

Q80-ChillGirl said...

First its water lemon :D i had that crep over there + the coloured water table thingie gave me a big hint :D .. I hope u went to the Raya one its very nice there I like having a good time over there especially in mid-week days its almost empty...


pictures order:

2
3
4
5
1
6


am guessing am close ;p

Jelly Belly said...

waleen kil ma adesh blog 7a6een 9orat akel...man I really got the munchies kila menkom :P

everything looks yummy...me very hungry.

Flamingoliya said...

Armani
so far you're the closest. but are you sure that is green tea? :)


Purg
allah ye3afeek.


Chill girl
you got the hint ;) but unfortunately it was at Marina mall. so crowded and noisy. i LOVE the water table in Raya :)

how come you started the arrangement with dessert? :P it seems that the crepe shawigach wayid hehe.


Jelly belly
hehehe sorry :P

Flamingoliya said...

Armani
yes chay ni3na3 :) the sandwich was mine, pizza was shared.

Armani.lab WINS the food order

Q80-Chill Girl WINS the name of the restaurant


thank you all for participating :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Flam :D I started my list with "2" the sandwitch not the crep ;p

yesterday I was in marina with a friend waaaayd hadi @@ waterlemon is ALMOST empty hmm heck even starbucks elly kela PACKED with ppl was empty too ;p

Flamingoliya said...

Chillgirl.. SORRY! my mistake! :/
how did i miss that!! i thought number 1 is what i started with and so forth.

Q80-Chill Girl WINS the whole quiz!
sorry Armani! :P oh well.. Armani.Lab WINS the second place 3ashan matiz3ileen :)

Chillgirl.. yeah it was crowded cos weekend and a bit late.