Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Date With The French Guy

It was a blind date. We met by a mutual friend. I was late for the date but he was too sweet that he didn't say a word. He looked older than I thought. But he was fine. He was masculine and cute. As I laid under his arms, his friend called. He told her "je suis travaille" with his charming french accent. I was glad that he didn't want anyone disturbing him while being with me.


He asked me if I felt a thing and I said no. He didn't like what I was wearing so he gave me a green robe, white hat, and blue socks. I didn't like the colors, but I didn't care. He applied strawberry lip stick on my lips. I thought that was rude, as it meant he didn't like the one I was wearing but I still didn't care. We didn't talk much. It usually makes me feel uncomfortable when we don't talk much but I knew he was too busy admiring my white teeth. I was so happy and light headed that I fell a sleep. When I woke up, I didn't find him there. Instead, I found a pregnant lady wearing a robe just like mine. Was I in the delivery room or what? All I remember is that I had a date, I don't recall getting married or becoming pregnant. She took me to the sink and made me swallow two large pills. I looked at the mirror above the sink and I saw a stranger. Who is this! Where is my face! What have you done to me? Where is my french date?!


She didn't answer me. She just made me undress. Wicked lady. She took the robe that my date gave me and threw it in the bin. But why? I wanted to keep it as a souvenir. It smelled like Paghi (Paris). She said that I cannot take them while placing a small container in my hand. Strawberry balm was written on it. Great! I have a better souvenir. As I left the place holding my treasure; I opened it later on only to find 2 great, big, bloody teeth.

7 comments:

جنة الحواس said...

Amusing ... I love the way u tell ur stories .. but the last sentence .. et'7are3 ..

I hope u have another one with an Italian guy a7laa .. ;D

Flamingoliya said...

thank you Broken! o salamtich min el khar3a. Italian? i will need an italian course. but hey, why should i care if i understand what he says or not!

Flamingoliya said...

hehehe sa7 ya MsBaker ;)

Jewaira said...

You have a gift. Great way of telling this story Flamingoliya

Flamingoliya said...

Ahem, I am your student Jewaira ;)

Papillona ® said...

amazing story
bravo flam ;)

Flamingoliya said...

Thanks alot Sarah ;)