Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Shrinking

mem


Remember when we used to shrink images and save documents on disks?
Remember the piles of disks on your desk? Remember how long it took a disk to show files or to open them?
Aren't you glad that those days are over?
I am thankful for the invention of memory sticks.
They are small. They save and show files fast.
CDs were discovered before, but CD burning takes time too.

Information storage space shrunk from a room to a 5cm piece that you can hide in your pocket or hang as a necklace.

Don't you wish some other things shrink as well too?
Your car for example? So that you don't have to worry about finding a place to park?
Your bum?

w



Or maybeee your man?

m



Who knows, maybe the translated saying "Her husband is her ring" becomes real?

9 comments:

Flamingoliya said...

W, I had to search for it to know what you mean :p and I got this pic:
http://www.vsite.dk/images/commodore/commodore_amiga_2000.jpg

so how was it?

Mark said...

which commodore
http://www.248am.com/images/vintagegaming/commodore64.jpg
or
http://www.248am.com/images/vintagegaming/commodorevic20.jpg

:D

Flamingoliya said...

That is a big fat keyboard Mark! Lets see what W. says! & thank you for dropping by :)

Papillona ® said...

hehehe I don't want that to shrink! y6ee7 soogy ba3dain :P

Jelly Belly said...

2 things I wanna shrink, my belly and booty ;)

Flamingoliya said...

Salty, J-lo is something else, girl :P
creams for shrinking? I don't wanna mess with chemicals. I know someone who did it and it really worked but that's too scary.

Sarah, LOL! now I know what is your fortune :P you reminded me of an old song, I will post it enshallah.

Jellybelly, LOL it will happen one day I promise just like the memory stick hehe ;)

Flamingoliya said...

Salty, that I didn't know.. I know about lipsticks that enlarge your lips though :p

Flamingoliya said...

I heard it works while you wear it, it has something that makes lips sensitive thus it increases in size. you know, like when you smell pepper then you sneaze?
chemicals chemicals

Flamingoliya said...

Vintage, private detective? hmmm!!