Saturday, April 09, 2005

Blog Yourself,,, Express Yourself

I’ve been thinking of Mubtade’s question about common traits for bloggers. Are we shy? Is that why we blog?

I found out the answer today - while driving too... I recorded my mind post on my mobile following Hopeless poet’s advice for posting on the run, but when I got home, I could only hear the sound of the AC and cars!- that the main reason I post is that I find difficulty expressing myself in real life. Writing is much easier for me. I guess that’s why we have great writers.
Writing is my refuge.
"weinich ya Um AlDawahi! Come cure my vocal chakra!"

I’ve noticed many common star signs among bloggers too. There are a lot of Capricorns and Libras for example. Does that mean anything, character wise?


Flamingoliyan copied thought for the day:"I believe accessories make the outfit. That's why when I buy a new blouse; I usually get a Ferrari to go with it".
;)

11 comments:

shosho said...

Don't forget the mighty Aquarians ;)

Flamingoliya said...

Mighty Shosho, yes aquarians too! :)

جنة الحواس said...

postich ywanes !

Speaks for me as usual !

Unknown said...

i am a creature of my pen! my pen is the best part of me! don't forget the aquarians indeed!

Purgatory said...

that is sebab elbalaweee online, lo kel el3alam Leo's chan arya7

Hopeless Poet said...

Yeah there are not much Virgos! I guess most of them doing something much more important than blogging! :P
As for me it seems that the Leo and Libra affecting on me and preventing me from doing something important with my life :(

Flamingoliya said...

Broken
thanks :) glad to be someone else's mirror.

HabitualDamnation
thank you for dropping by :) it's the keyboard for me hehe it's been long since i last used a pen :p
yes, we seem to have many aquarians too!

Purg
hehehe so typical :P

Poet
I'm sure they are! that's right I haven't seen any besides you! I'm sure if they joined, blogging would be a war zone cos of their constant arguements :P
I'm sure libra is affecting you more hehehe.

مبتدئ said...

I agree.. this why we have great writers.

However,
Its the best when you can express yourself both in real life and in writing

For Ex. Nizar Qabani a great writer/poet, yet he is vocal and articulate in his interviews and daily life.

Ive noticed lots of Pisces too.. ;)

Flamingoliya said...

MsBaker
"Waynich, ya post-iti?" hehehehehe yes i could only hear noise! I felt like a detective while doing it.
I can't write my thoughts down because unlike you, I get inspired mostly while driving. It's dangerous believe me!
as for the middle of the night, if that happens to me, it causes me insomnia that won't go until i login and post it. I keep a note book for some ideas but i usually end up erasing them. i got used to the keyboard; my fingers stiffened!

Wasma
Ok and scorpios too, 3alashanich!

مبتدئ
(I keep copying your nickname cos I don't know how to add al hamza)
I don't know why I keep imagining myself imprisoned and composing out of boredom.
you're right, I have to learn how to articulate.
peices too? none that I know of.

مبتدئ said...

Flamingoliya-

Ismi min il 3yar ithigeel

the hamza is found in the letter Z ;)

Flamingoliya said...

مبتدئ مبتدئ مبتدئ
wow! it's very easy! no need for using shift. thanks this will help me in my arabic typing :)