Thursday, September 22, 2005

Cyber Condolences

There was bad news from flickr buddies this week. A fellow flickrite passed away. Though I haven't known her before nor visited her photo stream but the news really made me sad. I wonder how it would feel if she was one of the people I knew cyberly. It's amazing how one gets attached through cyber space. It's a community indeed.

Right after I read the news, I immediately thought of myself when my day comes. So I already made my will. I asked my sister to post about me.

So since this blog is my only possession, I suggest to anyone who's interested in publishing it (yeah right) to donate the profit for charity.


About the picture, it’s a House Fly starting to blow a bubble. Click on it to read more. Uploaded by Lord V.

5 comments:

Flamingoliya said...

She definitely needs waxing.

Jewaira said...

Who died on Flickr???

Flamingoliya said...

Hi Jewaira
this is the website with info about her:
http://www.bloodshotlens.com/auspicious.html

and this is flickr news:
http://flickr.com/groups/florus/discuss/90264/

3baid said...

ba3ad 3omur 6oweel

Flamingoliya said...

tislam 3baid :)