Monday, May 21, 2007

Objection your honor

It's not just the guy; she's too young. We are in the 21st century and people are still marrying in their early twenties. What does she know about the world. Why is she in a hurry? Marriage isn't a white dress and a fancy husband. I just don't want her to end up separated just like her friend who got married just because her fiance didn't approve of long engagement period. Hell, long engagement is better than a short marriage! Wake up! I wish I had a saying, I wish all goes well.

So where do you think I should get my hair done? Mustache waxed? Eyebrows threaded? Blackheads removed? (Yucky huh?)

Isn't it funny that in weddings you find not only the bride looking her best? But also the other women?

Isn't it funny that some legs only get sugared from a wedding party to another?

Isn't it?

Tit'nsi?


****************


Today's top achievement:
I went to Burger Boutique with my friend who had lunch and I ONLY ORDERED Espresso, without even tasting anything she had.

Will power to loose weight is the only way to loose weight!

No comments: